When bio-enzymatic bacteria encounter organic waste found in drains and grease traps it awakens and goes to work releasing enzymes. The enzymes start attacking and digesting the matter at significant speed.
Swish® aromx™ 33, when used regularly, continuously works to keep drains and grease traps flowing without the need of hazardous chemicals or other expensive drain opening methods.
It is safe to use and can be added manually on a regular basis or dispensed automatically through a mist stick auto dispenser (#70021). Simply set the unit to the desired dispensing time, dispensing duration time and daily dispensing cycle settings. Set it once and the computer memory will dispense the right amount whether you want it daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Swish® aromx 33 also contains a very effective odour counteractant “Aromicide” that virtually breaks down and eliminates the molecules that cause the odour. Not only are odours from grease, fats and organic matter digested, they are eliminated.
Ideal for use in restaurants, cafeterias and other food areas where grease traps and drains are present.
1. Remove as much grease and waste as possible before use.
2. Add 300 - 500 mL (10 - 17 oz.) daily manually or automatically via programed dispensers
3. Add at night or during minimal water use
Drains exposed to heavy contamination
1. Add an initial dose of 900 mL (30 oz.) followed by 250 mL (8 oz.) of warm water
2. Repeat the next day 3. Begin daily maintenance additions of 300 to 500 mL (10 - 17 oz.) manually or automatically
Drains exposed to light contamination
1. Add an initial dose of 500 mL (17 oz.)
2. Continue to add 300mL (10 oz.) 3-5 times weekly, manually or through an automatic feed system