Constructed of synthetic fibre, the Rhyno picks up 3 times its weight in water providing great absorption.
The synthetic blend construction makes it ideal for washing. It is a good value choice in a mophead when a price sensitive, reasonable quality mop is required.
Colour coded narrow headband easily identifies size and use.
Break-in prior to use is not necessary however if preferred, immerse the mop in a mop bucket filled with diluted neutral floor cleaner solution and a water temperature of 49 o C - 60 o C (120 o F - 140 o F).
Overall the Rhyno mop head is a good value choice, economical cost tool that will provide a great absorbing mop.
Always place wet floor signs in appropriate areas.
1. Immerse mop in a mop bucket filled with diluted neutral floor cleaner solution and a
water temperature of 49 o C - 60 o C (120 o F - 140 o F).
2. Agitate and wait approx. 5 seconds to ensure all fibres have absorbed the solution.
3. Wring mop, rinse and repeat.
4. Repeat if necessary ensuring all fibres are wet.
5. Dispose of solution and obtain fresh for cleaning.
1. Always mop floor edges and corners keeping mop parallel to the wall.
2. This controls dirty build-up in corners and along edges.
3. It also eliminates splashing walls and baseboards that will then require hand wiping,
an extra step.
1. Always “cut-in” first.
2. Mop floor area using a figure 8 pattern.
3. Be sure to overlap each pass.
4. Keep the heel of the mop to the floor.
5. Use both sides of the mop. To turn over, keep the mop on the floor and gently roll
over to avoid splashing walls and baseboards.
6. Swing mop from side to side using shoulder muscles. Hand and arm muscles will
guide the mop.