Constructed with rayon yarn, the G.P loop is more bleach and mildew resistant than conventional cotton yarns and can be laundered repeatedly, saving you money in replacement costs.
The rayon blend construction permits it to be used for washing however is more ideal for floor finishing. Rayon is also lint free eliminating any impurities in your finish.
With looped-end design and tailband you can expect wider floor coverage and increased productivity. The design will not tangle and when compared to traditional string mops, again more suitable for laundering.
Break-in prior to use is not required however if preferred, wet mop with water and wring out completely so it will not absorb too much finish.
Colour coded narrow headband easily identifies size and use.
The GP loop wrings out easily and is a good value and choice in a finishing or wash mop.
Always place wet floor signs in appropriate areas.
1. Always mop floor edges and corners keeping mop parallel to the wall.
2. This controls dirty build-up in corners and along edges.
3. It also eliminates splashing walls and baseboards that will then require hand wiping,
an extra step.
1. Always “cut-in” first.
2. Mop floor area using a figure 8 pattern.
3. Be sure to overlap each pass.
4. Keep the heel of the mop to the floor.
5. Use both sides of the mop. To turn over, keep the mop on the floor and gently roll
over to avoid splashing walls and baseboards.
6. Swing mop from side to side using shoulder muscles. Hand and arm muscles will
guide the mop.
1. Line mop bucket with garbage bag for faster clean-up.
2. Place appropriate amount of finish in bucket to do the job.
3. Immerse mop and wring slightly (mop should not be dripping). Wring slowly to
4. “Cut-in” along edges of a small area. Fill in area with a figure 8 pattern.
5. On the first coat, keep 6” away from the walls.
6. The second coat should be applied to the edge of the floor to eliminate lap marks.
7. Continue to the next small area. “Cut-in” and fill in work into the still damp finish of
previous area to avoid lap marks.