Stains on carpet occur when spots are not promptly removed. Routine maintenance or spot search and removal should be performed daily.
Concentrated to deliver cost savings and liquid to dissolve solids this premium environmentally responsible stain remover deeply penetrates carpet and fabric fibres to remove the toughest of soils and stains.
Contains Envirocide a blend of essential oils selected to absorb, combine and neutralize odours from urine, feces and undetectable mildew carpets are left clean and fresh.
Ecologo certified is assurance this product meets strict environmental standards and has reduced environmental impact. The certification indicates a product has undergone either rigorous scientific testing, auditing or both and is compliant with third-party, environmental performance standards.
Can also be used as a pre-spray at a diluted concentration to clean shadowed carpets or traffic lanes.
Great for oils, inks and general soils.
Apply with trigger bottle or garden sprayer.
Carpets and Upholstery
1. Spray liberally on stained area and 3” to 5” around the stained area.
2. Work from inside of the stain to avoid spreading any further.
3. Dab area with clean, white cloth until excess liquid is absorbed.
4. Extract with clean, hot water
5. Repeat if necessary after complete drying.
Carpet Extraction Pre-Spray
Dilute 946 mL (32 oz.) to 3.78 L (1 US Gal.) of cold water
1. Spray onto soiled traffic areas.
2. Allow pre-spray to penetrate 5-10 minutes. No longer than 10 minutes as
dry-back may occur.
3. Extract with clean water.
4. Vacuum thoroughly after carpet dries to remove any remaining residue.
5. “Asthmatics” and other “chemically sensitive” individuals should avoid areas
recently cleaned for a period of 24 hours.
1. Spray directly on stained area, saturating it.
2. Agitate stain remover on soiled area and allow to stand for 1 minute.
3. Launder normally using warmest water possible.
4. Repeat if necessary after complete drying.